PURE LIFE BLOG
Jump on our schedule – Pure Life Massage is open!
Why are we jumping for joy? We are back to seeing clients at Pure Life Massage & Ayurveda and open for both massage in office and health coaching via Zoom. You may book with Gin this month and with Wo upon her return in July. We are so grateful to be back in service to you, our loyal clients. We look forward to seeing you in the weeks and months to come.
As always, at Pure Life “your vibrant health is our mission!” We are taking extreme measures to keep you (and us!) healthy and safe during COVID-19. For the foreseeable future, we ask that you follow these protocols in full. It is a great privilege to be a part of your healthcare team, and we cannot do our work without your cooperation.
- If you have ANY symptoms of cold or flu (even if you think its allergies) you are required to RESCHEDULE without penalty.
- Upon arrival, TEXT your therapist to notify that you are here. WAIT in your car. We will come to the front door to wave you in.
- SANITIZE your hands upon entry.
- WEAR A MASK at all times in our office, including face up on the table. You will be permitted to remove your mask while face down as oxygenation may be limited in this position.
- Remain in the treatment room, opening the door for your therapist once you have dressed. We will check you out in the treatment room.
- We always wear a fresh, clean mask with each patient
- We are running HEPA filtration with UVC during and between patients.
- We are washing hands before and after your treatment.
- During your session, we will use a clean towel to touch any surfaces to keep both hands and surfaces as clean as possible
- We are using an EPA approved sanitizer on all surfaces (bathroom, door knobs, face-cradles, etc.) between each client. It must dry on the surface to work, so you may see spotting.
- We are dispensing oil into single use, plant based, biodegradable cups for each treatment.
- We are not using any blankets as they cannot be cleaned between each client. (BYOB! Bring your own blanket if desired.)
- As long as we are able, we will alternate rooms for each session to allow air filters to cycle between clients.
- We are keeping our family’s healthy! We will cancel sessions if we notice any symptoms as well.
Finally, I am happy to share that I have created an account with Wellevate, an online dispensary of high quality vitamins and herbs from trusted company, Emerson Ecologics. I am pleased to extend 10% off MSRP via this site. There are many quality-assured brands from which to choose and shipping is free with orders of over $49. Click here to peruse. You’ll find I’ve marked my favorites for digestive health, stress reduction and women’s health.
Archive of Past Articles and News Events
To protect the safety of our patients and community, Pure Life Coaching,...
Dear Friends, In North Carolina, March Madness can mean many things....
In Ayurveda, all health comes from the strength of the digestive system. When...
This comes as no surprise: your diet is one of the single most important...
It's the last day of 2019. How do you feel? Would you like to end next year...
Date / Time: Saturday, January 4, 2020 at 2 PM – 4 PMHosted by: Republic of...
Pure Life Massage,
Ayurveda & Coaching
We specialize in support therapy for healthy habits and a balanced lifestyle.
© 2022 Pure Life Ayurveda Massage & Health Coaching, LLC
Pure Life Ayurveda
Massage & Wellness Coaching
130 Iowa Lane
Cary, NC 27511