To protect the safety of our patients and community, Pure Life Coaching, Massage & Ayurveda is temporarily ceasing Massage Therapy services.
Governor Cooper has extended the order of closure until May 15 at this time. While we will miss serving you in person, we remain committed to your health and well-being, and are available virtually by phone 919-619-0211 or via Zoom to discuss your health needs.
Virtual Support is Available
As a certified Health Coach, I specialize in nutritional support, habit development, stress reduction and immune system support/holistic care for inflammatory conditions. As a yoga teacher, I am also able to offer private yoga sessions and guided meditations. Taking care of one’s self is vital as we navigate a new way of living in the weeks to come. I am offering regular price and half-price sessions for those in need. Go to the Scheduling page to book your telecoaching appointments.
Thanks to my suite-mate, Acupuncturist Renee Barsa, herbs and supplements can be shipped directly to your home through our trusted herb suppliers and Wellevate. We highly recommend creating an account and purchasing any needed supplements through Wellevate rather than Amazon, etc., as the products are guaranteed to be authentic. All orders offer discounted pricing and free shipping over $49!
Immune Support for COVID-19 Prevention
Current research shows the strongest immune support to help prevent illness include:
- Vitamin C: 3,000mg (or more) daily, in divided doses, can up the dose to bowel tolerance as needed
- Vitamin D3: 5,000IU daily until summer, then reduce to 2,000IU
- Magnesium: 400mg daily
- Zinc: 20mg daily
- Selenium: 100mcg daily
- Reishi Mushroom: 2000mg daily
- Elderberry Syrup: great for prevention, do not take during active COVID virus
- Quercetin, a natural anti-histamine, has been showing promising results to help keep the lungs clear
Ayurveda would add:
- Turmeric: 500mg to reduce overall inflammation
- Tulsi: great as a tea, supports immunity and stress reduction
- Chyawanprash: a jam of herbs and fruits that supports immunity, lung function, detoxification, and
- ]digestion. 1 tsp, 2x day
Lifestyle habits that support your well-being:
- Breath steam for at least 5 minutes daily, the virus is killed by high temperatures
- Drink hot herbal tea or hot lemon/honey water throughout the day
- Gargle daily with warm salt water
- Get 8-10 hours of sleep nightly
- Moderate exercise daily – get outside and walk!
- Eats lots of veggies and fruits, and hot soup
- Many essential oils have anti-viral properties, breathe deep!
- Stay connected with friends and family via phone and video chats!
I am here to support your mind, body, and spirit now and always. Book telecoaching appointments on our Scheduling page. As always, feel free to call or text if you need to speak right away or if you cannot find an available time that works with your schedule. I am flexible!